Prospective Owner Questionaire
Northern Lites Yorkshire Terriers
This questionaire is used for security purposes and supports
128-bit SSL encryption. All information is completely confidential
and will not be shared with any other party unless permission is
given to me by the person who fills out this questionaire.
and on the next page enter the numbers listed and click on submit.
Please provide the following contact information.
An Asterisk * denotes required fields.
1. Are you primarily looking for a 3 to 6 month old
2. Are you interested in an adult or retired yorkie?
I am interested in a retired yorkie
I am interested in a adult yorkie
I am interested in either a retired yorkie or adult yorkie
3. Have you ever owned a Yorkshire Terrier?
4. If you had a yorkie in the past what happened to
him or her?
5. Why is a Yorkshire Terrier the breed of your choice?
6. Do you prefer a male or female and why?
7. Do you have other pets? What is the breed and sex?
Are they spayed/neutered?
8. Do you have any children?
9. If you have children what are their ages?
15 and older
We are empty nesters
10. Do you have a fenced yard?
11. What time periods during the day will your Yorkshire
Terrier be left alone?
1-3 Hours A Day
3 - 6 Hours A Day
I Work 8 Hours A Day
I Do Not Work
My Yorkie Will Be With My Yorkie All Day Long
12. A Yorkshire Terrier needs interaction, do you
feel you are capable of providing these needs?
13. How many total people live in your household?
5 Or More
14. If you rent is your Landlord in agreement with
your acquiring a dog?
15. Spaying/neutering (fixing a dog) would be required
as part of the contract would you agree to this?
16. What size yorkie are you looking for?
3 to 4 pounds
5 to 6 pounds
7 pounds standard in size
More than seven pounds
17. What time frame are you looking to purchase a
In A Month
In 2 to 3 Months
In The Spring
In The Fall
18. Do you plan to ship your puppy?
19. What is your price range?
20. Have you ever had to surrender or return an animal?
If so please explain why?
21. We require two references, Please include their
name, phone number and or email address.
22. How did you find us? (Internet search engine,
Family Member, Neighbor etc..)
23. Questions and comments welcomed.
Thank you for taking the time to
answer these questions.We use this form for interview purposes before
refering potential buyers to reputable breeders.
When purchasing a puppy from a breeder make sure your allowed into
their home. If they
have accuses turn away or go later when you can see the puppies
surroundings and the condition of the home. Breeders that are in
clubs does not guarantee the ethics of a breeder.
Back To The Puppy Page